Effective as of June 8, 2018
Revised August 24, 2021
We value your privacy and only have access to the personal information that you voluntarily give to us via email, newsletter signup, event attendance, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile, or other direct contact from you. You will always have the opportunity to "opt out" or “unsubscribe” from receiving future marketing and communication from which you can do directly from our emails.
We will use your personal information to communicate with you regarding related matters to our company and brand including products, services, events, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and reward offers from us and/or select partners. When you conduct a transaction on our website or attend one of our events, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
1. Newsletter: You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your name and email address to receive information directly from us via email. By subscribing or providing us with your name and email address, you agree we may contact you via email to tell you about things related to our company, brand, products/services, and related communications unless you “opt out” from receiving future communication. You may opt out to prevent us from contacting you in the future by unsubscribing directly through our newsletter or emailing us at sipandtaste [at] gmail.com. You can opt out at any time by either unsubscribing directly from our newsletter or emailing us.
3. Affiliate Programs: We use affiliate advertising and engage in marketing programs with companies including but not limited to Amazon Associates, Linkshare/Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, etc. Affiliate advertising links are embedded into our site to earn advertising revenue. When you click on one of our affiliate links, a cookie is placed on your browser to track sales, commissions, and referrals to 3rd party websites. We may share aggregated demographic information with our advertising partners, yet this personal information is not linked to any individual person.
4. Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
5. Sale of Assets: We are excited to develop and grow our business, and if for some reason another company or entity acquires us or a portion of our assets, or if we sell or buy assets, then the personal and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity.
6. Children Under 13: We care about protecting the privacy of children. This website is not intended for users under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our website and please do not provide us with any personal information.
7. Our website is hosted by a 3rd party online platform that allows us to sell and market our products and services to you. Your data may be stored in their data storage, databases, and their general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help to ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
9. Disclaimer: The information available through our website is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. SIP and TASTE™ makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and SIP and TASTE™ shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.